While I was at E3, I got a chance to see Nox Audio and their products. Their latest and greatest aren’t coming out until later, but I had a chance to try out the Scout and the Specialist.
The Scout is essentially a pair of earbuds that “sets the standard for audio performance”. The Scout allows for portable gaming, listening to music, as well as being able to manage calls with a touch of a button.
As for the Specialist, I have a picture of that after the jump. It is also designed for everything that the Scout is for, but it is the over-the-ear headphones. It has a volume control located at the ear that is essentially a big knob.
As far as the Specialist is concerned, it has Dual Drivers and a retractable microphone boom. They also fold up for some easy-to-use storage, and the cushions are constructed of breathable, ultra-soft memory foam.
You should be able to purchase the Specialist and the Scout for about $79.99 at the Nox Audio site.


No comments:
Post a Comment