Friday, July 8, 2011

Celeb GOSSIP » Selena Gomez: Lovely in London

Celeb GOSSIP » Selena Gomez: Lovely in London

Making the most of her time across the pond, Selena Gomez was spotted out in London, England yesterday afternoon (July 7).

The “Ramona & Beezus” babe made her exit from her luxury hotel with an MCM bag in her hands, hiding from the paparazzi behind a pair of black sunglasses.

In a recent interview, Selena chatted about her new album When the Sun Goes Down that recently debuted at #4 in the Billboard Hot 200 Albums Chart.

"I wanted to age it up a little bit and I really wanted it to be different and fun. It's kind of a little bit European sounding too with the repetitive fun beats, baselines and things we've added. The lyric content is really fun, kind of cheeky and different for me. The imaging and artwork was really fun and I got to experiment with different eras, got to have wigs and wear crazy make-up!"

As for her single “Who Says,” Selena shared, "Originally I wasn't even going to put out a third record because I was finishing Wizards of Waverly Place and going on tour. I wanted to do a single and I heard 'Who Says' and loved it and really wanted that song. The reaction it got was really great. It's really inspiring to me just to sing and then to see how my fans have reacted and the stories I've heard has been really amazing. I wanted to make a whole album that made people feel that way. 'Who Says' is very inspirational.”

Enjoy the pictures of Selena Gomez leaving her London hotel with an MCM bag in hand (July 8).

Celeb GOSSIP » Selena Gomez: Lovely in London 
Celeb GOSSIP » Selena Gomez: Lovely in London 
Celeb GOSSIP » Selena Gomez: Lovely in London
 Photo Credit: SplashNewsOnline.com, PacificCoastNewsOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment